Forgotten your password?
This page has been set up to allow LABBS members who have forgotten their password to have a "reset password" link emailed to their registered email address automatically.
This service is (naturally) only available to members with matching email addresses.
- If you have not given your email address to LABBS for privacy reasons, please email the Membership Director on email@example.com with your details and give express permission for it to be used.
- If you have changed your email address recently without telling us, please email the Membership Director on firstname.lastname@example.org with your new details so it can be updated in the central database.
- If you have any other difficulties getting this reminder service to work for you, please email email@example.com for help, giving your full name, club/chorus and LABBS membership number if you know it.
If you have a current email address known to LABBS and would like your login details emailed to you:
- Fill in your email address below
- Click on the Reset password button
- If the details you entered are correct, a "reset password" link will be emailed to you instantly
- Check your email program for the message
If you would like an easier-to-remember password, you can change your password after you've logged in: At the very top of the site, hover your mouse over your own name, and then click Change my password.