Registration terms & conditions
- Prices for registration are displayed on the registration page.
- Everyone attending Convention, or wanting to enter the convention centre, must either register and pay a registration fee or purchase a separate show ticket as appropriate.
- All competitors and mic-warmers in LABBS contests must register in advance and pay the "All Events" Pass Registration fee. This will entitle the delegate to attend all Convention functions.
- Non-competitors may either register for the full weekend or purchase Day or Show tickets for individual events as required.
- Under 18's: Please note that we follow the LABBS Safeguarding Policy which states that "Under 18's must be accompanied by a nominated responsible adult". These persons should be named when registering (enter details in the optional notes box). It should also be noted that young people cannot be left backstage while their parent/guardian is performing.
- It is essential that you wear your Pass at all times whilst attending Convention functions.
- If you do not have a Pass or the appropriate Day or Show ticket, you will not be allowed into the venue. Please note that show tickets without a registration, gives limited access for a period of 30 minutes before and immediately after the selected show.
- Convention Passes must not be handed to other people to use; they are for the specific use of the named individual delegate. If anyone is found misusing the passes in this way, the club associated with the misuse will be fined.
- After 14 September 2023 all registrations and tickets must be bought at Convention. Please note that all LABBS competitors must have purchased their registration by this date. All competitors for LABBS contests must be a LABBS member and must also have registered as a LABBS member no later than 14 September 2023.
- Parent U5 pass is available to the non-competing parent/partner/guardian of a competitor - this allows access to the venue for the full weekend and use of the Barber-tots area during competition/show times. (As title implies - child must be 5 years old and under).
- Please note that under-5's are not permitted into any competitions. However, mic-cooling is not considered part of the competition and under-5's will be permitted in the auditorium for this specific session only.
- Youth Chorus Parent daily ticket is only available to non-competing parent/s or guardian/s of a LABBS Youth Chorus member for the chorus contest day(s) (maximum of two passes). (Please note that the name of the Youth Chorus member must be supplied when purchasing this option for cross reference. Please enter in the field which will appear if "Parent/guardian of Youth Chorus" option is selected.)
- Requests for changes to a booking must be made by email to the LABBS Registration Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- £10 per person
- Changes are allowed up to 15 October 2023. No changes are possible after this date. If the pass has already been printed/received then the name change will be done at the event and the original pass and proof of request and payment provided.
- 50% refund for cancellations up to online registration closing date (14September 2023).
- 25% refund for cancellations up to midnight on 26 October 2023.
- 0% refund for cancellations on or after the first day of the event (27 October 2023)
- These will not be approved or processed without the return of the original registration documents (name badges). Any refund will be paid by bank transfer or credit/debit card refund if this was the original method used.
Lost Registration Passes
- There will be a £10 fee to cover administration to replace a lost pass.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, or monies refunded. Reselling tickets for profit or commercial gain makes them void.
- Specific seats for the event will NOT be allocated.
- Special seating arrangements - e.g. for the physically disabled. Please request these in writing with your application. (Enter in the optional notes box)
- Photographs and videos will be taken at this event and will be used by LABBS under legitimate interest.
- Your details will be collected and held in a secure database on the "Logiforms" server, and thereafter held on a computer system by the Registrations Manager and used only for the purpose of this event. Your details will not be passed to any other clubs, organisations or other individuals without your express permission.