Forgotten your password?
This page has been set up to allow LABBS members who have forgotten their password to have a "reset password" link emailed to their registered email address automatically.
This service is (naturally) only available to members with matching email addresses.
- If you have not given your email address to LABBS for privacy reasons, please email the Membership Director on membership with your details and give express permission for it to be used. @labbs.org.uk
- If you have changed your email address recently without telling us, please email the Membership Director on membership with your new details so it can be updated in the central database. @labbs.org.uk
- If you have any other difficulties getting this reminder service to work for you, please email loginquery for help, giving your full name, club/chorus and LABBS membership number if you know it. @labbs.org.uk
If you have a current email address known to LABBS and would like your login details emailed to you:
- Fill in your email address below
- Click on the Reset password button
- If the details you entered are correct, a "reset password" link will be emailed to you instantly
- Check your email program for the message
If you would like an easier-to-remember password, you can change your password after you've logged in: At the very top of the site, hover your mouse over your own name, and then click Change my password.