Get your swag for Harmony College!
Information, hints & tips
Items available in the merchandise partner store
- Mens & womens t-shirts and hoodies, a variety of styles at different price points, with one of the following designs
- Large HC logo, centrally placed
- Small HC logo, placed upper left chest
- A plethora of music-related and humourous slogans "...with a little help from my friends"
- Singing in Harmony....
- EQ-ing for the first time!...
- Loving LABBS life...
- Putting on a Performance...
- I'm Making Music...
- Taggin' all night...
- Causing treble...
- Getting phnerty...
- Bustin' chords...
- Singing my own song...
- Getting my 'glow on...
- Standard LABBS logo (always available)
- The Ladies ASSOCIATION, with barberpole (always available)
- HC faculty designs, for official faculty only please.
- Teenagers & kids t-shirts
- Tote bags, other bags, mugs. (Sorry, no water bottles are currently available)
Harmony College stream colours
Most garments are available in combinations of navy, blue, red, white and grey colourways, to suit LABBS branding.
For Harmony College, if you want to be loud and proud about your stream choice the women's premium t-shirt with the small Harmony College logo design is also available in the following additional colours, which will mirror the colour flash on your delegate event pass! Note: the instruction to chorus stream delegates to wear chorus colours on Sunday does NOT mean you have to get these...
- Blue Chorus : royal blue
- Red Chorus: red
- Directors: purple
- Quartets: orange (can also be used for EQ)
- Personal Development: green
Additionally, the faculty colour is yellow. This colour is only available in "faculty" specific designs, which should only be ordered by official faculty personnel.
Different garments have different size choices, limited by the provider/availability.
If a larger size is needed, head to the men's t-shirts - 2 garments (normal and premium) go up to 5X. Women buying men's designs should remember to allow for a (probably) wider hip measurement so it's not too snug in that area!
The measurements in the size guides are for the garment
, not body measurements. It is strongly recommended to follow the standard practice of adding the following number of inches onto your body measurement, to find the correct size for the desired fit, as follows:
- Close fit: add 2"- 2.5"
- Relaxed fit: add 3" - 4"
- Hoodies and layering up: add 4"- 6"
If in doubt. size UP.
LABBS is operating this merchandise store on the spreadshirt platform, as a non-profit store. This means that we have applied zero margin (mark-up) to the items, so the prices are the base price as controlled by the platform.
If you want your order to arrive before Harmony College, place your order as early as possible, and by 10th April at the very latest, to allow delivery time.
You can order items from this merchandise store at any time of year!
LABBS logo items are always available, other designs may be limited editions and added or removed, in line with the LABBS events they may be directly associated with.
If you have a great idea for a design, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: all queries and feedback to do with quality, delivery and service, should be reported to the merchandise store providers, on email@example.com
LABBS has no control over these aspects of the store.