Terms & conditions "HC2023"
- Everyone attending HC2023must enrol (register).
Under 18's: Please note that we follow the LABBS Safeguarding Policy which states that "Under 18's must be accompanied by a nominated responsible adult". These persons should be named when enroling (enter details in the guardian's name field which will appear when the youth option is selected) and who must also be enrolled (registered) to attend the event.
- The closing date for enrolment is 3rd March 2023.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by email to email@example.com no later than 3rd March 2023. Refunds will be subject to an administration charge (£10/person).
Please note that refunds are not possible after 3rd March 2023.
Name changes (i.e. transfer of enrolment to another person) can be made up until 1st April 2023 by application to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc'ing to email@example.com.
If any changes are required after 1st April 2023, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The supplement charge for the Extreme Quartets stream is not refundable under any circumstance. Should anyone enrolled for that stream fail to meet the minimum standard for participation, their enrolment can be transferred to an alternate suitable stream.
- It is essential that you wear your Pass at all times whilst attending HC2023.
If you do not have a Pass you will not be allowed into the venue.
- Photographs and videos will be taken at this event and will be used by LABBS under legitimate interest.
- All registrations will be collected and held in a secure database on the "Logiforms" server, and thereafter held on a computer system by the Registrations Manager and used only for the purpose of this event. Your details will not be passed to any other clubs, organisations or other individuals unconnected with Harmony College administration without your express permission.
Information sent by email as confirmation cannot be guaranteed to be secure.